This blog is written by Mr. Steven C. Schurr, Esq. and focuses on health care law matters that pertain to food and drug law, regulatory compliance, privacy rights, insurance coverage, state and federal disability coverage, patient advocacy issues, and mental health coverage and treatment.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

2009 Clinical Research Educational Conference

I will be presenting at the 2009 Clinical Research Educational Conference on Friday, May 15, 2009 at Northwestern University in Chicago. I will be giving two one hour presentations on what I believe to be the "10 Most Important Documents in Implementing a Clinical Trial". I will be speaking from a legal, regulatory and practical perspective. It is my hope that this topic will generate much debate and opinion from the audience.

Please join us in the discussion. You may learn more about the conference at the following link:

http://www.nucats.northwestern.edu/education/CRPT/CREC/index.html

Thanks and I hope to see you there.

Steve

No comments: